“It is important that we provide quality customer service, taking pride in our honest business ethics, with one goal at hand to help each and every client”
Contract/Grant Consultants - Our contract/grant consultants are the initial 'friendly voice' of Select GCR, here to assist you with all things contracting/grant related. They will discuss your business entity and help you through the initial steps of discussing what registrations will benefit your business. Their services include but are not limited to SAM analyzations, NAICS code optimizations, contracting assistance and strategic positioning within the geographical areas you serve, ultimately here to help in every way possible. In an industry of ever-changing policies and guidelines, our contract/grant consultants always stay up-to-date with all current changes that can affect your business. Their ultimate goal is to inform you about your options and the steps that must be taken to help your businesses capitalize on federal contracts and/or grants.
Registration Specialists - Providing assistance in all aspects of the System for Award Management Registration. Insuring our clients are up to date with all database updates, migrations, maintenance, compliancy, SBA registrations, NAICS code optimization, DSBS, and FEMA. Below are some of the tasks that are completed throughout the various stages of the application.
- Verify and validate the legal business name and pertinent company information
- Verify and validate the physical business address
- Verify and validate the correct DUNS #, make necessary updates to the existing DUNS # or apply for a DUNS #
- Determine the type of registration - new, migration or renewal
- Complete the CCR migration process
- Obtain administrative roles for our client with their registration
- Processing the registration, assign the proper core data, NAICS codes, FAR provisions, & POC's.
- Monitor the IRS validation
- Monitor the CAGE code validation - communicating with the DLA until activation of the CAGE code
- Update all phase, format and element changes to the entities registrations throughout their term
Select GCR Pro Account Manager - Your account manager will create your company profile within “Select GCR Pro” and immediately you will start to receive daily bid opportunities via email. Each contract and/or grant opportunity is specific to your industry and more importantly to your business. This profile is created using your company info, NAICS codes and the key words that describe your business. Select GCR Pro is an additional source of government revenue stream that is available to you from Select GCR, and your dedicated account manager will train you and your staff to efficiently navigate the database to help your company become more familiar with how the government purchases services and products. You will be provided invaluable insight and the ability to assess what certifications you may qualify for as you learn how to translate government lingo and procedures into opportunities. The account manager will work with you on a weekly basis as well as assist you with taking a proactive approach towards marketing and obtaining government work for your business. Below are some of the features available within this proprietary database.
- Contact data for all purchasing agencies & contractors
- Daily emails showing what contracts are available for you to bid on
- Opportunities from 2,200 state and local organizations
- Solicitations & awards from all military and federal agencies
- Expiring contracts for the next five (5) years
- Teaming contracts for all agencies
- Lists of CIOs, public works, HR & purchasing for US government, as well as state & local agencies
- Over 60,000 drawings
Set Aside (Cert) processors – Our cert processing team has over 9 years of experience in small business certifications and can assist your organization with all small business certification, federal or state certification needs. We have experienced senior processors in the areas of: woman owned small business (WOSB), economically disadvantaged woman owned small business (EDWOSB), woman business enterprise (WBE), minority business enterprise (MBE), veteran owned small business (VOSB), service-disabled veteran owned small business (SDVOSB), historically underutilized business zone (HUBZone), and 8(a) business development certifications. We assist with congruency registration modeling from your internal business structure documents, state registrations, county registrations, and federal registrations to ensure certification and federal level business compliances. We also fully assist with post award registration optimization once the award is received. From sign up to post award servicing we have your one stop needs for any small business certifications you qualify for.
- Preparation and filing of all WOSB/EDWOSB applications and supporting documentation
- Preparation and filing of all HUBZone applications and supporting documentation
- Preparation and filing of all 8(a) business development program applications and supporting documentation
- Preparation and filing of all VetBIZ applications and supporting documentation
GSA Application Processors - Our GSA Processing Consultants are leaders in the industry and have over 1,300 schedules awarded…and that number grows daily! Our processors will act as your advocate through every step of the GSA acquisition process, and their mission is to see you successfully navigate the federal procurement process. Below are some of the tasks that are completed throughout the various stages of the application.
- Research to determine all NAICS, PSC and FSC codes which apply to the clients firm
- Assistance with SAM registration that is mandatory for government contractors
- Determination of the most advantageous federal supply schedule
- Gathering information to support price negotiations
- Review of all applicable FAR (federal acquisition regulation) and CFR (code of federal regulations) clauses
- Preparation of all applicable forms, including representations and certifications and technical proposals required
- Preparation, via templates, of a small business subcontracting plan as required
- Research to insure compliance with JWOD requirements where applicable
- Preparation of a proposed schedule price list with supporting documentation
- Preparation of commercial sales practice (CSP-1) disclosure and price support documentation
- Delivery of the completed proposal to the GSA and monitoring of proposal status
- Response to GSA requests for clarifications and revisions
- Conducting negotiations with GSA’s assigned contract officer / contract specialist
- Preparation of the final proposal revision at the close of negotiations
- Post award instruction to facilitate marketing to the federal government