If you are a non-profit you must create an account within Grants.gov to find and attain Government grants. Our registration specialists would be happy to create a business profile within Grants.gov for your business entity. When your Sam registration is complete our specialist will input your DUNs # properly within Grants.gov within 24 hours. Once your profile is created a search engine will pull data based on your company information, NAICS codes, and key words. Clients will be able to search all current grants, and also receive emails on a daily basis making them aware of the available grants.
Using the Grants.gov system makes it faster, easier, and more cost effective for grant applicants to electronically interact with federal grant-making agencies. It also provides the following key benefits to the grant community.
- Centralizing more than 1,000 different grant programs across federal grant-making agencies awarding more than $500 billion annually.
- Standardizing grant information, application packages and processes for finding and applying for federal grants.
- Streamlining the federal grants process by eliminating the need to navigate complex processes to find and apply for federal grants.
- Registering once to apply to as many federal agencies and grant programs as needed with just one secure login.
- Eliminating the need to expend resources, time, postage and reproduction costs associated with traditional paper-based grant applications.
- Reducing training costs related to learning several different grant application systems and processes.
- Conducting grant opportunity research with improved search capabilities from a simple key word search to advanced searches over numerous grant opportunity categories, including agency and grant category.
- Having grant opportunities sent directly to grant applicant desktops through custom search profiles, potential applicants can be notified via email or RSS feeds of future grant opportunities as they are posted by federal agencies.
- Simplifying the grant application process and reducing paperwork.
- Increasing the ease-of-use through enhanced features common to the Web, such as downloaded and fillable forms, auto-populated data, error checks and email notifications.
- Facilitating applicant use of electronic grant applications by providing built-in data quality checks, online support functionality and a dedicated customer support team to help complete and submit applications.
- Allowing completion and uploading of grant applications by authenticated and authorized users.
- Ensuring website stability and security thought Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt transactional data and communications over the Internet.
- Monitoring network traffic to identify unauthorized usage.
*Each DUNS # can only have one admin assigned within grants.gov
*Specialist will input the DUNS # in grants.gov within 24 hours after the SAM activation
*If the specialist inputs the DUNS # into grants.gov and there is already a EBIZ POC listed then we will be at a standstill, and not be able to complete until we request rights (time frame: unknown)