Select GCR Pro has helped our clients generate over $700 Million in contracts using our proprietary program.
Connect to all city, county, state and Federal websites and databases to find available contracts and contacts in one convenient location. Then with one click of the mouse you’ll have exclusive Government marketing intelligence to successfully put your business on the map.
You will have access to all Government public information with step-by-step instructions for searching, finding, and marketing to various contacts. Select GCR Pro ties in marketing options throughout the program, creating a road map and tools to help your business succeed in Government contracting.
Also, Select GCR Pro produces tailored bid opportunities based on keywords, NAICS codes, and FSC/PSC codes. These opportunities and contacts come from Federal, State, City, County and Municipal locations across the country. However, you can narrow your search based on geographic location to filter your results and find more relevant information.
- View current and renewing Government opportunities
- Access contact information for all parties involved (business & Government)
- Receive personal assistance from a Government Procurement Advisor
- Utilize email and phone script templates to communicate with potential contacts
- Access standard Government documents such as FOIA requests and Requests for debriefing templates
So What Exactly Is Select GCR Pro?
The Nations leading program for success in Government contracting.
This all-in-one program produces contact information for all Government Procurement Officials, Prime Contractors, Small Business Contacts, and many more Government contacts that you would have to search hundreds of databases to find on your own. Also, contract opportunities can be searched for not only open solicitations, but federal and state solicitations as well as re-compete and sole source contracts.
The program will teach you:
- What to look for and what to do with it when you find it
- How to contact involved parties
- What to say, what to send, and how to follow through
- The process of building relationships and attaining contracts
- How to submit a bid & to differentiate your business to win
Select GCR Pro
Enables You To:
Find Contact Information
Purchasing agents at all levels of Government
Open solicitations in your location/s
View Expiring Contracts
Within your business’ NAICS code/s
Connect with Primes
Find teaming opportunities with Prime Contractors
Our Clients Are Saying - Select GCR Reviews
"At the end of the year when things are a bustle it is extremely nice to know that Select GCR has our back and is diligently working behind the scenes to ensure we are in compliance for the upcoming year. Saving us the time of having to manage this piece is such a help. Especially where there are so many other balls to juggle. We appreciate the detailed emails laying out every step of the process until the very end when it is confirmed that we are active. Communication is key....Select GCR gets that...."
"I would like to express my gratitude to Lyndsay Carrus and the entire GCR team for exceeding my expectations. Their dedication to customer satisfaction has left a lasting impression on me, and I will undoubtedly continue to choose GCR for my future certification needs. Thank you for providing such a stellar customer experience."
"I have worked with Kristen Lollis for two years. She has been a godsend. We first started to work with a different company and they did nothing more than take our money - no service and no registration. When Kristen took over our registration things got moving, and fast. Her communication with us was clear and often. I knew what was going on every step of the way. If I had questions she answered them quickly and concisely. Coming back to have her work on year two was a no-brainer. Once again she was a pleasure to work with and everything got handled in a very timely and professional manner. If you need help, call Kristen!"
Sr. Diane Cook
"Laura provides information that assisted me in understanding how the federal government worked for a veteran-owned nonprofit organization. All of her assistance helped my organization develop the information necessary to receive federal and local contracts. Service was on a timely basis without the hassle of giving information that was not necessary to speak to someone that could help you get through the weeds and see your organization get a spark for growth."
"I typically refrain from leaving comments, but this platform truly deserves every accolade. After exploring countless videos online and interacting with various government contracting experts, this is undeniably the top platform I've encountered. It provided an in-depth and genuine insight into government contracting. Both Rick and Jeff were exceptional, simplifying the process significantly. I wholeheartedly recommend it.""
Would You Like FREE ACCESS to Select GCR Pro?
Click The Button Below To Add a FREE 30-Day Trial To Your Cart Now
Getting Started Is Fast & Easy!
- Add Your FREE 30 Day Trial to Your Cart
- Proceed to Checkout & Enter Your Credit card Information
- Receive Your Username/Password to Access Targeted Contracts/Contacts
- Utilize Our Procurement Team for FREE Training & Advice
- Keep Using the Program After 30 Days for $199/mo. or Cancel and Pay Nothing
With Select GCR Pro it’s Easy!
This database is organized to allow you to do market research on what is currently being purchased by the Federal Government. You will learn who is involved with acquisition, who the current officer is, and all research required to successfully market to Federal, State and Local purchasers.
Select GCR Pro also provides daily or weekly emails that notify you of any opportunities that match a profile created for your business. The personalized email contains not only bid response information, but also technical data that may be required for research, marketing, and sales assistance, improving your chances of a solid proposal, and awarded contract.
Also, you’ll gain access to teaming opportunities with larger Prime contractors. Most large prime contractors are required to sub out portions of the contracts to smaller businesses. As a result, teaming partnerships benefits smaller businesses by gaining valuable experience to use as past performances on their government resume called a Capabilities Statement.
Here’s an overview of what Select GCR Pro will give your business access to:
- View all open solicitations for bid opportunities
- Access Contact information for all Federal, State, County and city Procurement Officers
- View Contact information, registrations, and award history for every SAM registered business
- Research Contract Award History
- View Renewing and Re-compete contracts for bid opportunities
- Utilize Contact information for emailing capabilities
- Access Quick links to every Department and Agency (SADBU, FOIA, Contact Page)
- Utilize Business Marketing tools (Phone scripts, email, FOIA requests and Requests for Debriefing templates)
- Communicate with an assigned Government Procurement Adviser to help you navigate through the process of doing business with the Government
Get Your FREE ACCESS to this Powerful Program Today!
Connect With Us
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow us to read client success stories, industry news, reviews, events and so much more!