Select GCR Pro has helped our clients generate over $700 Million in contracts using our proprietary program.
Connect to all city, county, state and Federal websites and databases to find available contracts and contacts in one convenient location. Then with one click of the mouse you’ll have exclusive Government marketing intelligence to successfully put your business on the map.
You will have access to all Government public information with step-by-step instructions for searching, finding, and marketing to various contacts. Select GCR Pro ties in marketing options throughout the program, creating a road map and tools to help your business succeed in Government contracting.
Also, Select GCR Pro produces tailored bid opportunities based on keywords, NAICS codes, and FSC/PSC codes. These opportunities and contacts come from Federal, State, City, County and Municipal locations across the country. However, you can narrow your search based on geographic location to filter your results and find more relevant information.
- View current and renewing Government opportunities
- Access contact information for all parties involved (business & Government)
- Receive personal assistance from a Government Procurement Advisor
- Utilize email and phone script templates to communicate with potential contacts
- Access standard Government documents such as FOIA requests and Requests for debriefing templates
So What Exactly Is Select GCR Pro?
The Nations leading program for success in Government contracting.
This all-in-one program produces contact information for all Government Procurement Officials, Prime Contractors, Small Business Contacts, and many more Government contacts that you would have to search hundreds of databases to find on your own. Also, contract opportunities can be searched for not only open solicitations, but federal and state solicitations as well as re-compete and sole source contracts.
The program will teach you:
- What to look for and what to do with it when you find it
- How to contact involved parties
- What to say, what to send, and how to follow through
- The process of building relationships and attaining contracts
- How to submit a bid & to differentiate your business to win
Select GCR Pro
Enables You To:
Find Contact Information
Purchasing agents at all levels of Government
Open solicitations in your location/s
View Expiring Contracts
Within your business’ NAICS code/s
Connect with Primes
Find teaming opportunities with Prime Contractors
Our Clients Are Saying - Select GCR Reviews
"I had the privilege of working with Kim and Traci. They were able to help my company navigate the GSA application process with the type of agility that only comes with deep rooted knowledge and expertise. They knew exactly what to do and how to handle every scenario. The ability to convey their experience in relatable terms made the process easy to understand and effortless to follow. I would recommend anyone to partner with them to demystify the processes involved with Government contracting. They will set you on the right path for success."
"I am so happy with the work of Nichole and her company, GCR. GCR is the third company that we have worked with to become certified under the SBA 8(a) Program. The other two gave failed services - GCR gave great professional services. Nichole is wonderful to work with. Always available, return calls timely, respond to emails quickly and was a great advocate when it was time to fight. THANK YOU FOR OUR CERTIFICATION!"
"This was our 1st year using GCR Select and we were very pleased with the amount of knowledge Traci had and how she was able to explain and guide our company through the Stages of Process. Traci and Kim both helped us tremendously and we highly suggest using them to anyone looking for this service. They are the Best..."
"Nichole Cooper, Director of Small Business Certifications & GSA Consultant has assisted my business in obtaining certifications in a timely and professional manner. We were recently approved for our HUBZone Certification. Nichole's hard work really helped us to achieve this goal. I would recommend using this services to advance your company."
"I have worked with GCR Select for over a year. My GCR team members Traci Stoudt and Kim Edmunds have been highly efficient and professional in working through a mountain of laborious paperwork and filings required in completing my GSA Certification. I highly recommend GCR Select and the professional team I have worked with there to complete these many bureaucratic task involved."
Would You Like FREE ACCESS to Select GCR Pro?
Click The Button Below To Add a FREE 30-Day Trial To Your Cart Now
With Select GCR Pro it’s Easy!
This database is organized to allow you to do market research on what is currently being purchased by the Federal Government. You will learn who is involved with acquisition, who the current officer is, and all research required to successfully market to Federal, State and Local purchasers.
Select GCR Pro also provides daily or weekly emails that notify you of any opportunities that match a profile created for your business. The personalized email contains not only bid response information, but also technical data that may be required for research, marketing, and sales assistance, improving your chances of a solid proposal, and awarded contract.
Also, you’ll gain access to teaming opportunities with larger Prime contractors. Most large prime contractors are required to sub out portions of the contracts to smaller businesses. As a result, teaming partnerships benefits smaller businesses by gaining valuable experience to use as past performances on their government resume called a Capabilities Statement.
Here’s an overview of what Select GCR Pro will give your business access to:
- View all open solicitations for bid opportunities
- Access Contact information for all Federal, State, County and city Procurement Officers
- View Contact information, registrations, and award history for every SAM registered business
- Research Contract Award History
- View Renewing and Re-compete contracts for bid opportunities
- Utilize Contact information for emailing capabilities
- Access Quick links to every Department and Agency (SADBU, FOIA, Contact Page)
- Utilize Business Marketing tools (Phone scripts, email, FOIA requests and Requests for Debriefing templates)
- Communicate with an assigned Government Procurement Adviser to help you navigate through the process of doing business with the Government
Get Your FREE ACCESS to this Powerful Program Today!
Connect With Us
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow us to read client success stories, industry news, reviews, events and so much more!