When it comes to doing business with the Federal Government, there are exhaustive lists of ways and resources to go about getting it done. You can attempt to navigate the process on your own, or get ahead of your competition and hire our team of experts to assist you. With Select GCR as your partner, you’ll have a better chance of success. Your dedicated team of Government Procurement Advisors guarantee increased revenue and exponential growth by way of Government contracting.
They will teach you:
- How to position your company for success
- Where and how to spend your time
- How to search for contracts
- Who to contact and what to say
- How to bid and win contracts
This proven plan implements targeted email campaigns, phone contacts, marketing templates, and overall training in Government contracting. It will position your business to achieve success in the federal sector at a more efficient and expedited pace.
98% Acceptance Rate
Applications and registrations submitted on behalf of our clients have a 98% approval rate on first submission
Select GCR Guarantee
Standing behind all of our products and services, we are so confident we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee
Going beyond registrations, we position your business for success with our proven marketing strategy
BBB A+ Rating
We are committed to ethical business practices and are proud to have an A rating with the Better Business Bureau
Our Government Procurement Advisors focus on three simple philosophies
1. Position our clients’ to be a viable option
2. Find relevant contacts and build relationships
3. Search for, bid on, and win contracts
Your assigned GPA will help you learn and understand why, what and how of Government contracting.
Training includes but is not limited to:
- Find city, county, state, and Federal contracts
- Understand how to determine if a contract is right for your business
- Learn steps to take that will differentiate your business from others
- Search expiring contracts for re-compete opportunities
- Submit a bid and a Request for Debriefing document
- Register with each Prime as a sub/supplier for subcontracting/teaming opportunities
- Search competitor profiles
- Access data for state, Military, and Federal purchasing locations
- View contract details to determine who is involved – Agency, Prime, CO’s
- FOIA (Freedom of Information Act) and how to request specs for existing contracts
- Access quick links for city, county, and state Government websites
- Determine which agencies and departments are spending the most within your industry
- Find Gov websites, Org charts, OSDBU/SADBU, FOIA, Phone Books, and Expenditures
- Primes and GSA schedule holders with recent award history
- Contracting officers that are heavily awarding contracts for your industry
- Contact and build relationships with Primes and CO’s
- Search for Contracting Officers by state, Agency, NAICS, PSC, and Keywords
- Access Names, phone numbers, email addresses, positions, and titles for contacts
- Register on interested vendor lists
- Reach primes and contractors through email marketing
- View contract details, Agency, Prime, Dollar Amount, and Expiration date
- Find your targeted industry contractors and how to contact them personally
- View the top Prime contractors for each NAICS
- How to contact CO’s within each agency/department to build relationships
- View presols, awards, expiring contracts for all departments/agencies
- Access websites, phone books, contact emails
Our Government targeted marketing programs will springboard your success with training from your Government Procurement Advisor. You will accomplish your goals with the knowledge they provide. Your foundation will be built for longevity and you will succeed within the Federal sector.
We look forward to taking this journey with you. It’s exciting to watch our clients’ business’ revenue skyrocket in a short amount of time. You can grow your business too with the help of our Government Procurement Advisors.
Speak to Our Team of Contract
Send us a message and one of our Government Contract Consultants will reach out to help answer your questions and get you started with your SAM or any Certification. It's that simple. Contact us now.
Connect With Us
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow us to read client success stories, industry news, reviews, events and so much more!