Our Contract Bid Writing Assistance Guide will pave the way to success for your business
Get noticed by Government procurement officers with contract bid submissions that impress them.
Contract Bid Writing Assistance
Our Government Procurement Advisors are seasoned in the art of contract bid writing. They developed a Bid Writing 101 guide for all of our client marketing programs. This easy-to-use, quick-start manual gives you the basics on the major milestones in formal contract bid writing.
The manual also covers the basics on how to search, field, allocate, develop, draft, edit and summarize your formal bid submission. With this guide you will gain an understanding of the contract bid writing process. Your proposals will win awards with the guidance of our GPA team.
The 8-Step Bid Proposal Process
- Step 1 – Position your business for success by way of SAM registration and Socio-Economic Certification i.e., WOSB, SDVOSB/VOSB, 8a/Minority, and HUBZone.
- Step 2 – Perform market research on who to contact and what contracts to go after.
- Step 3 – Launch a marketing campaign specifically targeting contacts who are looking for your business but do not know you exist.
- Step 4 – Attend meetings via phone and in person to discuss bid opportunities.
- Step 5 – Prepare bid/proposal and review before submitting.
- Step 6 – Bid is reviewed, and verification/registration checks are performed on your business
- Step 7 – Award or Denial Notification
- Step 8 – FOIA request submitted in case of denial or work begins as agreed upon in case of award
Speak with a Government Procurement Adviser Now about our Contract Bid Assistance Guide
Submit your information now and you will be contacted within 24 hours.
The Contract Bid Writing 101 Guide is included in our Client Marketing Programs to ensure you have all the tools required for success in Government Contracting.
In addition to this guide, we provide you with access to Select GCR Pro: a powerful database that provides you lucrative information for submitting your winning bid.
With Select GCR Pro you’ll gain access to:
- Available contracts in your area
- Purchasing agent & contracting officer information
- Bid submission assistance
Not only does our marketing programs come with Select GCR Pro subscription, it also will position your company for success. Included in our programs is a Capabilities Statement, Vendor Registrations, Email Marketing Campaigns, and extensive training in Government contracting. This includes how to write bids for contracts and win.
May Be Closer Than You Think
Our Contract Bid Writing Guide is designed to assist you with the initial steps to bid development, submission, and guidance for communicating directly with Federal Contracting Officers.
Hire Select GCR and our team of professionals will:
- Register your business with SAM and Government agencies
- Get your business socio-economically certified
- Create a Capabilities Statement that stands out amongst your competitors
- Teach you how to utilize Select GCR Pro for contracts and contacts
- Show you how to submit and track your bid proposals
- Celebrate with you when you’re awarded contracts!
We will be there every step of the way and look forward to assisting you through your journey.
Connect With Us
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow us to read client success stories, industry news, reviews, events and so much more!