Gain Exclusive Federal Business Opportunities with an SDVOSB or VOSB Certification for Your Business
If You’ve Served in the Military and You Own a Business…
You may be eligible for federal contracting opportunities that are specifically set aside for certified service disabled veteran owned small businesses or veteran owned small businesses (SDVOSB or VOSB).
The Veteran’s Entrepreneurship and Small Business Development Act of 1999 established an annual government-wide goal of a minimum of 3% of the total value of contract awards be set aside for eligible service disabled veteran owned businesses. For that reason, many companies certify their business for VOSB or SDVOSB.
In addition, research by the National Veteran Owned Business Association (NaVOBA), shows that 70 percent of Americans would prefer to do business with a veteran-owned business than one that is not veteran-owned.
Advertising your “veteran-owned business” status on your storefront, signage, website, letter head,
and at the bottom of e-mails may be all you need to attract new business opportunities.
Additional Benefits of SDVOSB or VOSB Program Participation
- Ability to bid on Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business set-a-side solicitations
- 3% of all federal monetary funds per year must be spent across Service Disabled Veteran Owned Certified Contractors
- 20% Preferential Procurement assignment with all VA Procurements
- Access to Veteran Owned Small Business Conferences and Tradeshows Nationwide
- Access to SBA Office of Veteran Business Development which includes additional business training, counseling, and financial assistance
- Authorization to use SBA SDVOSB logo on all business correspondences, emails, letterhead, and websites
SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE NOW
Toll-Free: (833) 336-3988
Speak With A Contract Consultant Now About Programs for Your Veteran Owned Business
Submit Your Information Now and A Consultant Will Contact You Shortly
Our Team Of Experienced Consultants And Processors
Can Assist Your Business with a Certification in Ways Including:
- Preparation and filing of your application and supporting documentation
- Congruency registration modeling from your internal business structure documents, state registrations, county registrations and federal registrations to ensure certification and compliance
- Post award registration optimization
Not only that, your personal Government Procurement Adviser will guide you on how to use your VOSB/SDVOSB certification to successfully market your business and attain Government Contracts.
Connect With Us
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow us to read client success stories, industry news, reviews, events and so much more!