Open Doors to Exclusive Government Contracting Opportunities with a WOSB Certification Today!
What is a WOSB (Woman Owned Small Business)
If you are a woman who owns a business, getting certified as a Woman Owned Small Business (WOSB) on the federal and local level can help lead to additional revenue streams, and provide you access to contracting opportunities that are set aside specifically for businesses with this certification.
Program Was Designed To:
- Make it easier for woman-owned companies to compete for and win federal contracts
- Provide Government agencies a tool to achieve WOSB contracting goals (5% of its prime contracting dollars must be awarded to WOSB’s)
- Assist women owned small businesses grow their revenue stream
- Form joint ventures and teams to bid on contracts, making it easier for your WOSB firm to perform on larger “prime” contracts
There are many additional benefits to this certification including training and education programs, mentorship events, networking opportunities, access to leads for bids and proposals, and connecting with purchasing agents.
This is one of the most impactful programs the Government has to offer, and with that, has a lengthy and detailed application process. Our team of experts has processed many applications and maintains a 98% acceptance rate.
SPEAK TO A REPRESENTATIVE NOW
Toll-Free: (833) 336-3988
Speak With A Contract Consultant Now About For Women Owned Small Businesses
Submit Your Information Now and A Consultant Will Contact You Shortly
Some of the WOSB certification requirements include:
- The business must be at least 51% owned and controlled by women
- Verification of fiscal responsibility
- A capacity to succeed – meaning your company should have a certain level of experience in the market you’re entering
Our team can help to ensure that your business meets the criteria necessary for this certification as well handle preparation and filing of all WOSB applications and supporting documentation on your behalf. You know your business. We know government contracting. Let us help guide you through this process.
Connect With Us
ON SOCIAL MEDIA
Follow us to read client success stories, industry news, reviews, events and so much more!